- Stagecoach 15652 (FX10AFN), an
Enviro400/Scania wearing Inter Connect livery for the X3 service to
Newark in Lincoln bus station in July 2010
- Stagecoach 15594 (GX10HBC), an
Enviro400/Scania on the 700 Coastliner service from Brighton to
Southsea, at Portsmouth Hard in April 2010
- Stagecoach 12006 (OU10GGO), an
Enviro400/Dennis hybrid in Oxford in August 2010.
Similar hybrids have also been placed in service by Stagecoach in
- First 34282 (P182TGD), an
Alexander bodied Volvo Olympian, at Harwich Depot in April 2010
- First 34342 (H142FLX), a
Northern Counties bodied Volvo Olympian, in Weymouth in May 2010
- First 34117 (L817CFJ), a
Northern Counties bodied Volvo Olympian, in Penzance bus
station in June 2010
- Warrington 92 (DK09EMV), a
Wright/Volvo, in Warrington bus station in
- Halton 12 (AE59AWG), an MCV
bodied Enviro200, in Widnes in March 2010
- Rossendale 217 (PO59MLZ), a
Wright/Volvo, at Rochdale bus station in
- Dumfries & Galloway Council YJ59GJE,
an Optare Solo, at Dumfries railway station in March
- Wilts & Dorset 300 (HW52EPX),
a former SouthernVectis Plaxton/Dart, in Salisbury in June 2010.
The Salisbury town services were revamped with these Darts and
rebranded "reds" in 2010.
- Thames Travel YJ10MFP, an Optare
Solo, in Wokingham in June 2010 on one of several former First
services that the company started operating in 2010.
- Konnectbus S169UAL, an Optare
Excel, at Dereham in March 2009
- National Express West Midlands 2835 (B835AOP),
one of the last MCW Metrobuses in service with the former West
Midlands PTE, in a snatched shot in Birmingham in March 2010.
- Arriva 1289 (N678GUM) First
40129 (M971XVT) , both Dennis Darts, in
Chester bus station in August 2007. Arriva had been
expected to be preferred bidder for the council owned Chester Bus
but had lost out to First. They had already started
operation in the city in anticipation.
- Stokes of Carstairs F479FGE, a
Plaxton bus bodied Tiger bought new, in Hamilton bus
station in March 1990