- A Berlinlinienbus Setra leaving
- Megabus started operating internal German services in 2015.
This a standard Van Hool decker heading for Koln.
- Student Bus operate a network of service from the Czech Republic
throughout Europe (including the UK). A tri-axle Irizar
is seen on service to the Czech capital Prague.
- There are routes from Berlin ZOB to more exotic locations such
as Copenhagen and in this case Serbia. This vehicle
started its journey in Preevo in South
Eastern Serbia and was en route to Dresden.
- Polski Bus, the high-profile low-cost operation established by
Brian Souter of Stagecoach fame runs an express network centred on
Poland. A few international services are operated such
as this one from Szczecin using a standard Van Hool.
- Not to be outdone, DB railways have setup an express operation
that complements their train network. Setra double
deckers are standard such as this one seen in Prague on a service to
- Meinfernbus merged with Flixbus in 2015 and retained some
vehicles in Flixbus blue livery. One such vehicle, a
Setra double decker is seen leaving Berlin on the marathon 650km
service to Vienna.
- Postbus is another smaller operator to accept the challenge of
- And throughout all the turmoil Eurolines, the incumbent operator
of express services in Europe, still provide cross border services.
A VDL/Bova is seen leaving for Paris on the bum-numbing 1000km