- Wootten B11WTN, one of its East
Lancs bodied Tigers, in Amersham in September 2009. This
is the former Kelvin-Central 4305 (D315SGB).
- Wootten JIL2199, another East
Lancs bodied Tiger, in Amersham in September 2009. This
is the former Durham Travel Services 30 (THL290Y).
- Wootten also has this ECW bodied Olympian,
E227CFC, formerly with Oxford. It is
seen in High Wycombe bus station in September 2009.
- A clip of JIL2199 in Amersham
- Strathtay 430 (670CLT), one of
nine such rebodied Tigers in Dundee bus station in March 2001.
All of this batch has moved to Wootten.
- Durham Travel Services30 (THL290Y),
a Plaxton bodied Tiger in Sheffield bus station on National Express
duty in October 1990.
- Kelvin-Central 4305 (D315SGB), a
Duple bodied Tiger, on Scottish Citylink duty in Newcastle coach
station in October 1990.