- Transtejo e Soflusa Sintrense leaving Lisbon for
- Transtejo e Soflusa Alentejense arriving at
Cacilhas. This is one of the oldest ferries in the fleet
dating from 1957.
- Atlantic Ferries Rola do Mar arriving at Troia
- Transtejo e Soflusa Aroeira at
the Cais do Sodre berth in Lisbon.
This is one of nearly 20 catamarans plying across the River Tagus.
Cais do Sodre is a transport hub with a rail station, a large bus
station and a quay.
- Atlantic Ferries Mira Praia laid up at Setubal. This was the
former Cuthred that operated for British Railways on Isle of Wight
- Atlantic Ferries Roaz Corvineiro
at the Setubal terminus.
- A Transtejo e Soflusa catamaran leaving the
Terreiro do Paco terminus in Lisbon heading for Barreiro.
- Transtejo e Soflus Sintrense arriving at Cacilhas.
The 25 de Abril Bridge, which is often compared to the Golden Gate
Bridge in San Francisco, can be seen in the background.