|Photo Facts (Top to Bottom)
- Stena Hollandica arriving at
Harwich from the Hook of Holland in April 2011.
- Stena Challenger arriving at
Calais just before the firework display for Bastille Day in July
1995. This vessel famously ran aground near Calais a
couple of months later. It is now operates as the Leif
Ericson in Australia.
- Romantika of Tallink at Oxdjupet
on the Stockholm archipelago heading for Riga in May 2013.
- Stena Caledonia leaving
Stranraer harbour for Larne in September 1994.
- Seacat Scotland leaving
Stranraer for Belfast in September 1994.
- Danielle Casanova of SNCM
leaving Marseille bound for Corsica in June 2008.
- Tirrenia's Bithia and Grandi
Navi Veloci's Fantastic at Porto Torres in Sardinia
in September 2010, both having arrived from Genoa.
- Commodore Goodwill arriving at
Portsmouth from the Channel Islands in December 1998.
- Corragio, which was on charter
to Stena, at the Hook of Holland on service from Killingholme in
- Dover harbour at dawn in December 1998.
Three P&O vessels are identifiable - Pride of Dover,
Pride of Kent and Pride of Bruges.